Eco Emporium PTY (Company Registration Number: 2012/002984/07)
Just a little bit of information to let you know that we are not only earth-loving, healthy-living, free spirits, but that we are also a company that actively thinks about how we can create better customer experiences, how to strategically grow the "green market", and how to proactively better our business so as to get the best products and services to you in the most effecient, inexpensive way.
- To ensure that as far as possible, all products stocked are proudly South African
- To get eco-friendly & “green” products and services in to all homes and office spaces.
- To create a culture of better, greener living by promoting the philosophy of “reduce, reuse, recycle”
- To enable all the various eco-friendly, natural and green products currently produced in South Africa to have a common retail platform – thereby assisting to create a bigger awareness and market for these lifestyle products.
- To create a space for customers to shop for eco-friendly products and services under one roof.
- To be the preferred supplier of eco-friendly products and services, as well as to create the best in customer service and experience, by keeping knowledge of the industry as well as of products and services at the highest level, at all times.
- We are… passionate about the environment and living gently on our planet
- We hope… to make amazing customer service a way of life
- We strive… to always live and work with honesty, integrity and responsibility
- We will… respect each other, the planet and our customers and suppliers
But wait... we are not your typical online store that just sells a wide variety of products that suit a specific market. No, no... we are very particular (pedantic some might say), about the products we stock. Here is our differentiator;
- We create a platform for eco-friendly products that are manufactured in South Africa*, thereby supporting our own countries economy while creating awareness of the amazing designs and products that our fellow countrymen are coming up with.
- We test and use all our products before giving the go ahead for our stores to stock these products. This helps us to give you first hand feedback in terms of product quality, usage etc.
- We scrutinize ingredient lists to ensure that all products stocked by us are truely natural and / or organic. You can rest assured the you wont find any "green washed" products here
(A note needs to be made that sadly our disposable eco nappies are from Europe, and our Green Toys are from the US. As this is a problem for us in terms of carbon footprint, we challenge our creative south african entrepeneurs to come up with a local version.. please. In the interim, we are doing our best to offset our carbon footprint. Join us, and find out more! )
Have a squizz around. Let us know what you love, like and loathe - we look forward to hearing from you!